Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in New Mexico
Serving Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Belen and surrounding areas.
Looking for a dependable auto insurance company? All-Star Insurance has great rates on auto insurance.
Call us today at 505-294-9414 or fill out an online quote form today!
For over 20 years, All-Star Insurance has been developing an insurance community to improve the insurance coverage extended to you. We can now say that we are your best solution for reliable customer support and representation in New Mexico insurance.
Car insurance may be one of the most commonly sought lines of insurance, but that doesn’t mean you should take shortcuts when selecting an auto insurance company. At All-Star Insurance we offer coverage throughout New Mexico. Whether you’re seeking insurance in Albuquerque or Las Cruces, we want you to understand your options without feeling inundated. Our experienced agents do their best to simplify the New Mexico car insurance selection process for you.
All-Star Insurance seeks to equip you with as many options as possible – this is why our comprehensive plans give you the opportunity to custom build a policy. Like any other insurance agent, All-Star Insurance offers various lines of car insurance – we set ourselves apart by being entirely dedicated to our customers. We also believe in providing each of our prospects with a high quality New Mexico car insurance quote.
We offer the following New Mexico car insurance options:
- Bodily Injury Liability - covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision - insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.